Sometimes it’s hard to draw a line between substance use and substance abuse. If you think your drug use has increased lately, you might want to start questioning yourself.
If you think you’ve any of the common signs of addiction, please read on and get help from an Arizona drug rehab.
- If going out with friends and using has become routine, this might be a sign you’re your drug problem has taken over your life.
- If you spend time with friends to get high, then it’s highly likely that there’s a serious drug issue at the center of the relationship.
- If your family is being overprotective, it’s totally normal, but if you frequently find yourself avoiding your family just to get high, then it’s a warning sign.
- You may start lying a lot or say things that you will regret later. All this happens just to hide the truth that you are an addict; this is a big
- Don’t get high just to avoid your feelings or your problem. Addiction is not just having a pint of ice-cream or watching emotional movies. Drugs will take you to a dangerously new level of addiction. Everybody has problems to face; don’t avoid it with the help of drugs.
- If you become dependant on drugs totally, then it is a strong warning sign. You may feel like to stop using drugs but couldn’t do it as you have become a physically drug dependant.
- Drugs may take over your thinking capacity and control you; this is a cause for concern.
It happens that you know the truth, but you are avoiding to accept the fact that you are an addict.